Connect with us

Local News

Carbon Monoxide Makes People Sick At Arcadia House




Twelve people in one house had to be treated for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning this weekend…

Seven adults and five children inside the house in the town of Arcadia were taken to local hospitals yesterday. Police were called when some of the people began to feel ill. A police officer also became ill from the fumes. It seems the carbon monoxide came from a charcoal grill being used in the kitchen to heat the house.


A native of Prairie du Chien, Brad graduated from UW - La Crosse and has worked in radio news for more than 30 years, mostly in the La Crosse area. He regularly covers local courts and city and county government. Brad produces the features "Yesterday in La Crosse" and "What's Buried on Brad's Desk." He also writes the website "Triviazoids," which finds odd connections between events that happen on a certain date, and he writes and performs with the local comedy group Heart of La Crosse. Brad been featured on several national TV programs because of his memory skills.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *