Wisconsin governor candidate OK with legalized sports betting; Packers, Vikings losers
On Friday, Mitch Reynolds hosted Libertarian candidate for Wisconsin’s governor, Phil Anderson, in studio.
Among the things they talked about was legalizing sports gambling in Wisconsin — an issue that’s sort of flown under the radar amid all the other campaign topics.
You can read that story or watch the interview here.
- Also, Sunday wasn’t a great day for sports fans in the area.
- The Packers sort of blew it against the still unbeaten Rams.
- The mistakes that cost Green Bay.
- The Vikings couldn’t keep up with the Saints.
- And the Boston Red Sox beat the Dodgers in five games, for those who were hoping the Brewers’ NLCS opponent would have put up more of a fight.