An emotional support alligator at a Phillies game has become more shocking than Donald Trump sharing nuclear submarine secrets with some foreign billionaire. That about sums up La Crosse Talk PM on Friday with UW-La Crosse political science professor, Dr. Anthony Chergosky.
La Crosse Talk PM airs weekdays at 5:06 p.m. Listen on the WIZM app, online here, or on 92.3 FM / 1410 AM / 106.7 FM (north of Onalaska). Find all the podcasts here or subscribe to La Crosse Talk PM wherever you get your podcasts.
The talk was based on just how society can shrug off the unprecedented things happening politically — the US House Speaker ousted or a former president on trial. We also discussed the Wisconsin GOP bill to give $614 million of public money to fund the Milwaukee Brewers stadium upgrades.
Along with the gator story, we also discussed a woman questioned about bringing giraffe feces through customs at the Minneapolis airport, which did spark a heated conversation about Chergosky’s toddler and dirty diapers. One other odd story we hit on was a man driving through a police station intentionally, while playing Guns n Roses.
The overlying theme we’ve brought up with these somewhat funny topics is how some of the details as to why go missing. There’s always just a little more info needed, like what was the motivation of the man who brought a gun to the Wisconsin state Capitol, demanding to see Gov. Tony Evers?
- Emotional support alligator brought to Phillies game
- US Customs officials seize giraffe feces at Minnesota airport
- Wisconsin Assembly debates GOP bill giving $614 million public money for Brewers stadium
- Man brings gun to Wisconsin Capitol, returns later with bigger gun
- Donald Trump says end all GOP presidential debates
- Trump, nuclear submarine secrets and an Australian billionaire