If you need a one-of-kind gift idea for Christmas, Friday’s the perfect day to get it and support local artists and businesses.
The Downtown Art Walk takes place Friday — the Friday every month.
From 4-7 p.m., folks can meet local artists and check out exhibitions and new collections and, of course, pick up the perfect Christmas gift from any of these places, artists (click on each business for more info on art exhibitions):
- River City Gallery — Multiple artists featured: Amanda McConnell, Ashton Hall, Linda Steine, Lynne Burgess, Mike Martino, Phyllis Martino
- Pump House Regional Art Center — Exhibit: Daniel McConnell: “Someplace Good and Deep”
- by James Galleries — Marc Chagall
- Larson’s General — Marcia Thompson and Marianne Stanke
- Turtle Stack Brewery — Daniel Ellingson
- Grounded Patio Cafe
- Vision of Light Stained Glass — Linda Klabo
Also, don’t forget about Rotary Lights, while you’re downtown. It opened last week Friday and saw 4,100 visitors over the opening weekend.
Here’s the full schedule.