Prep: 15 min. + freezing
- 1/4 cup crushed Shortbread/Trefoil® Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 1/2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh raspberries
In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Freeze for 10 minutes. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, milk, and lemon juice until blended.
Spread over crust. Freeze for 2 hours or until firm. Spread sherbet over cream cheese layer; freeze 2 hours longer. Top with raspberries. Yield: 2 servings.