fbpx
Connect with us

Family & Home

Condo fire leads to cleanup at Main St. building

Brad Williams

Published

on

Several tenants at the Gateway Terrace condos in La Crosse are cleaning up water damage, after the sprinkler system went off during a condominium fire on Monday. 

Emergency crews were called out when smoke was reported in a fourth-floor unit at 6th and Main. 

Just one condo experienced fire and smoke damage, but a number of other units were damaged by water from the sprinkler system. 

Nobody was injured, but traffic on Main Street in La Crosse was interrupted by the fire call.

A native of Prairie du Chien, Brad graduated from UW - La Crosse and has worked in radio news for more than 30 years, mostly in the La Crosse area. He regularly covers local courts and city and county government. Brad produces the features "Yesterday in La Crosse" and "What's Buried on Brad's Desk." He also writes the website "Triviazoids," which finds odd connections between events that happen on a certain date, and he writes and performs with the local comedy group Heart of La Crosse. Brad been featured on several national TV programs because of his memory skills.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CouleeRegionJobs.com